Dr. Driss has practiced medicine in California, Washington, and Arizona. He joined an Internal Medicine practice in Lakeside, AZ in 2000. He has been practicing in the White Mountains since moving back to Arizona. He has a traditional practice of both inpatient and outpatient care. Dr. Driss is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics and well versed in current medical information and treatments.
Dr. Driss is married and has 3 grown children. During his free time, he enjoys biking, hiking, swimming, and kayaking.
Background — Leon A. Driss, M.D.
- Attended USC in Los Angeles, California and graduated with a Bachelors of Science in Biology in 1976
- Attended Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and graduated with an MD degree in 1980
- He completed his internship at Maricopa County Medical Center in Phoenix AZ
- He completed his residency training in Internal Medicine at Los Angeles County-University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- Attended Tulane University and completed with a Masters in Medical Management Degree Program
- Certification as Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine, September 10, 1986
- Certification as Diplomate, Board of Geriatric Medicine, ABIM, April 10, 1992
- Certification as Diplomate, American Board of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, March 3, 2004